Saturday, September 18, 2010

"Thank You" CDrv..as in, "Thank You" Bosch!

Here I say "Thank you" to members of my 2nd home away from home ...

Hello,

Before I head to Taiwan to do my MS in Semiconductors, I would like to say "Thank you" for making my time at Bosch a truly enjoyable and rewarding with great learning experience.

I joined Bosch as a fresher and needless to say, the experience here has moulded me into a better professional and more importantly, a better individual !

I have been lucky enough to be part of a wonderful team - "Complex Drivers" and also to have met a lot of wonderful people in Bosch.

I must admit this decision was not as easy as I had imagined it to be and it took a lot of consideration - top two in the list being, leaving this challenging and great work environment and parting with the amazing people I've worked with.

Once again, a heartfelt Thanks to you all for all the support, encouragement, cooperation and companionship extended throughout my tenure here.

Please do keep in touch.

My email id is .......

Wish you good luck in future . Until we meet again.. God Bless. Be Happy. Always! :)

Best Regards,
Neelam


And then, when the clock strikes 3.30 PM on 17.09.2010, there was a gathering to bid me farewell...which I never wanted to happen! :(Somewhere I could say, that was the reason of keeping the subject of the above mail as "Thank you" instead of the most common - "Last day in Bosch" or "Good bye" or "Auf Wiedersehen" or "Tschuss" ... As I was called to Pantry, there was my team, waiting for me and many more joining one after the other... It was a heart-breaking experience as you know I wasn't at all prepared to part from CDrv so early when I have just started my career. I felt it was just 25 months in the team and the time as rolled out so fast, as this was my first job and remains unforgotten in life as first things in life are never forgotten. Experience and fun over here always stand as the reference for my next part of life. I am and will always be proud to have been a part of a company like Bosch under the leadership of Mr. Sachin Shivapur and of one more thing, the opportunity to work with Tech-geeks like Kaushik and Sathya. I heartily thank them for their unrelenting support and help to me during the period that I worked with them. Working with them also helped me to explore myself completely. Also, fantastic experience was hand-over or KT as we say to mind-boggling team-members (Shibashis and Varsha). Intelligent questions from them taught me to think of multiple solutions to a problem which I had never thought of before. It’s really because of the experiences I gained here that I feel qualified to undertake my new assignment. Presence of TCPs - Balaji, Rama and GrM -Ashoka at that moment was a great honour, I'll always feel lucky that I had them there :) I was glad to have my whole team, my Group EEA2 and even senior members of EEA4 with me at that time. Thank you to you all.

My technical-lead, Kaushik's words for me ....

It was a wonderful experience working with her. For any kind of tasks, she puts in the best effort. Any task given, even if she has to take support from any no. of people but she makes sure that it’ll be done. That is the most striking quality in her I would like to mention. I see a very bright future for her and she will fair well wherever and whoever she works with. I wish her all the very best in life.

Next was our PM, Sachin 's words in store for me ...

We are losing a valuable team-member today. Neelam was a great asset to the team. She has always tried to put the best possible effort in understanding and handling Complex Drivers, else, it’s not so easy to understand Complex Driver topics in a span of two years. Has always shown good talent in CDrv Injection tasks. I still remember how much enthusiastic she was to join Bosch as I had interviewed her but now she is leaving. She is very sincere and hardworking and we are losing her. I wish her success in her studies and a bright future. Fun part was, he said the new joinees not to get inspired by me :D...Continuing again, doors are always open for you here. All the best!


The gifts were just amazing! Magic mug wherein my team's photo taken in Barbique Nation appears as if by magic when I pour hot water into the mug :) Overwhelming was what came to my mind when I got that designer jewellery set from my favourite team member - Vidya's hand on behalf of EEA2. Had a mixed feeling of sadness as well coz' I could imagine their effort in collecting the contribution for me, going, selecting and getting those lovely gifts for me :( The card with everyones wishes and signature on it is so precious for me that I opt not to take it along with me to Taiwan and get misplaced but keep it safe at home.

I too had something for the team. As my hobby includes painting and doing creative greeting cards, I couldn't find any other way of thanking my team other than making one card for them...a multi-purpose one for all occasions and celebrations I'll be missing until we meet again.. :)

Then, there was gulab-jamun and namkeen treat for all of us...foto session and exchange of warm wishes :)














No comments:

Post a Comment