Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Appreciation from my manager 'Sachin Shivapur' in Bosch :)

I am glad, glad beyond measures after coming out from the PRED meeting today I had with Sachin (my PM) and Rajesh (APL)...I never even imagined that my Project Manager, my Technical lead-'Kaushik', 1st mentor - 'Sathya', APL-'Rajesh' had such feedback in store for me :)) I was appreciated saying I have shown great passion n' put commendable effort in all the tasks I accomplished in the past two years of my career in Robert Bosch..I was said I have shown the curiosity to learn and am very hardworking. Three lines from Sachin which I'll remember for my life-time are ..."Neelam is only one Neelam and we can never get a 2nd Neelam anytime.Your leaving the organisation is a big loss to the team.We will wait for you to complete your MS and come back to the CDrv Team"....

Thankyou Sachin, Kaushik, Sathya and Rajesh for such honour!! I do have great regards for you all n' it will be my pleasure to get an opportunity to re-join the CDrv team :-l

More importantly, I do thank each of my family members. Without their support this would have never been possible. In the true sense, they deserve this appreciation.

Neelam
14th July'10

1 comment: